Country Representative Spain (IA49YO)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Anastasiia Shvarova
About the company
P2H is a global Software Development and Consulting company focused on complex, high-load, web solutions for Government and Enterprise clients. The solutions we deliver enable and support the digital transitions of communities, businesses, and countries.
You can read more about what we do here https://p2h.com
For the past 6 years, we have been successfully developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the Saudi Arabian government. Currently, there are 6 large platforms and millions of users every month. Our mission is to deliver public service solutions most effectively in terms of time, cost, and technology. We do it using our vast domain experience and powerful R&D.
Having experience in developing complex digital solutions for a government we are looking to expand our business and bring our expertise to different markets.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2+ years of experience in selling Software Development services
- Is tech-savvy, interested in digitalization
- Is energetic, enthusiastic, with a sales propensity
- Has a deep understanding of Spain’s business rules, traditions, governmental structure, etc.
- Has an ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Has C2 level of the Spanish language
- Has C1 or upper level of English language
Nice to have
- An understanding of how the procurement of public services works
- Experience working in the public sector
- Has an understanding of how political, and governmental structure functions in Spain
What would you do
- Being our Company Representative in Spain
- Working closely with the P2H C-level management on establishing a business development strategy for Spain’s public sector
- Help us to pitch our services and expertise to key decision-makers
- Help our dedicated team prepare the company’s bid for government tenders
- Research new business development opportunities
- Organize business meetings with government officials, either online or in person (if needed)
- Drive business growth of our company in Spain
- Remote work, flexible working hours. You will be able to organize your day and schedule independently
- Yearly bonuses are based on your performance. Your reward will be growing with your experience.
- Working on socially significant projects that will change the digital face of Spain
- Working together with bright international colleagues from different countries
- Paid vacation according to Spanish law
- Paid sick leaves
- Other benefits are discussed individually
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes
- Online interview with a Division Director — up to 1.5 hours
Get more information
The recruiter responsible for this position will gladly provide you with all the details.
To find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.