Delivery Manager (GWzB5U)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Anastasiia Shvarova
Project, technologies, team details
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Delivery Manager to join our team of 500+ professionals to help us digitalize governments and make public services more accessible.
Who are we?
P2H is a global software development and consulting company focused on complex, high-load, easy-scalable web solutions for Enterprise and Government clients. Solutions we deliver support and sustain the transitions societies and countries go through.
P2H invests significant efforts in understanding the local environment and specific domains to ensure the projects go live on time.
What you’ll be working on
For the past 6 years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the Middle Eastern client. We have designed and developed 6 large platforms with e-services based on these platforms. We have 15+ scrum teams developing products based on this large account.
Each platform is an electronic cabinet with electronic services that allow citizens and expats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
You’ll join the Program consisting of 13 Product teams and 5 Service teams. You’ll be one of 3 Delivery Managers in this Program. As a Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for a group of a maximum of 5 projects.
Become a part of the highly-skilled Project Management team — around 20+ PMs of Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority. We have a PMO that consists of 4 PMO Leads.
This position is responsible for managing the Delivery Unit in order to reach the goals of P2H clients assigned to the unit.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by delivering a premium experience with P2H Delivery Services while facilitating the successful integration of P2H Solution Services to meet the client’s business goals.
The Delivery Manager is an expert at managing client expectations and ensuring delivery commitments are fulfilled on time and within budget. He or she ensures Delivery Excellence practices are implemented to ensure both quality and operational efficiency. The Delivery Manager ensures employee growth and development for team members across the Delivery Unit.
Consistently provide Delivery Services to Clients
- Maintain and contribute to Delivery management practices that support consistently successful solution development and deployments. Actively participate in the Delivery Management community and cooperate with the PMO;
- Work closely with the Delivery Unit Leadership Team (PMs, Architects, Technical Leads, etc.) to ensure appropriate architectural, technological, and procedural decisions are made in tandem with client stakeholders;
- Provide to Clients (or control PMs provided): project-specific reports, invoices, key performance indicators, risk backlogs, burndown charts, etc.
- Deal with potential risks and assumptions: analyze trends, and situations, act proactively, conduct lessons learned with relevant action items
- Communicate our ideas and proposals to a tech-savvy client (in collaboration with technical leads).
Proactively Support Service Expansion
- Proactively facilitate the development of new business opportunities within Clients assigned to the Delivery Unit. Provide timely and professional inputs to the high-level manager in the area of operational and delivery capabilities that are relevant to the customer;
- Allocate required resources leveraging the corporate capabilities and become a point of escalation on the P2H side to remove any bottlenecks and showstoppers during the implementation of the defined solution/product. Facilitate effective collaboration between all involved stakeholders;
- Work closely with other departments during pre-sale activities creating proposal documentation, and providing scope and budget estimations to win and start new Clients.
Effectively Manage and Develop the Talent Pool
- Motivate, guide, coach, and encourage the Delivery Unit Leadership Team. Ensure the definition and implementation of career development and succession planning for these team members;
- Maintain and contribute to effective staffing practices within the Delivery Unit, taking personal responsibility for staffing the Delivery Unit Leadership Team and New projects critical employees.
- Responsible for setting project goals for PMs.
- Serves as the escalation point for PMs.
Responsible for delivery quality within the group of projects
- Ensures implementation transparency, reporting, and necessary processes within the unit
- Accountable for achieving projects business goals and KPIs in their unit
We are looking for someone who
- Has 5+ years experience as Project Manager and
- 1+ years as a Delivery Manager in the Software Outsourcing industry
- Experience in managing teams of 30+ people or engagements with 3+ accounts;
- Pre-sales and client engagement experience is a must;
- Responsibility and ownership experience for allocated projects
- Can understand the technical context of new ideas and proposals and can communicate these ideas to a tech-savvy client.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Traditional and Agile project management methodologies and instruments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by example, cultural awareness;
- Experience in staffing, project scheduling, risk, and change management, requirement analysis, effort estimating, software engineering practices, and quality assurance;
- Is flexible by nature and remains productive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Has an understanding of business value
- English Upper-Intermediate Strong level or higher
- Willingness to manage distributed teams
- Willingness and capability to travel – both domestic and abroad locations
- Previous technical experience in software development is a plus.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Or work from our offices in Lviv, Vinnytsia, or Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- Online interview with a recruiter — up to 1 hour
- Online interview with PMO Leads & Account Manager — up to 1.5 hour
- Online interview with an industry expert – 1 hour
Get more information
The recruiter responsible for this position will gladly provide you with all the details.
To find out more or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Anastasiia Shvarova — firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.