Freelance English Copywriter (45tLEV)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Daria Rodina
P2H is a global Software Development and Consulting company focused on complex, high-load, web solutions for Enterprise and Government clients. Solutions we deliver support and sustain the transitions societies and countries go through.
We invite a freelance copywriter who is keen on IT to join our team.
Your key impact is to create detailed, reader-friendly technical content in English. You’ll write on diverse technical topics, making them easy to grasp for a wide audience.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for technology, a knack for concise yet comprehensive writing, and the ability to translate complex concepts into accessible content.
- Writing texts for technical articles, company content, and advertising materials.
- Conducting interviews with technical specialists to create engaging and informative articles.
- Promote the P2H company across LinkedIn platform through business articles and the P2H site to help find new customers
We are looking for someone who has
- Native English level
- Minimum of two years of experience working as an English copywriter.
- Experience in translating and writing texts in the IT field is a significant advantage.
Nice to have
- Experience in rewriting and proofreading.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes
- Online interview with … — 1 hour
Get more information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details. To find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.