Junior Project Manager (ez3F9d)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Daria Rodina
Project, technologies, team details
P2H is a global software company with Ukrainian roots that brings together 500+ web development specialists. Our team provides and supports a wide range of services and products, from niche solutions for the mass market to e-government platforms with a significant social impact.
We are looking for a Junior+ Project Manager to join the team of UX/UI designers. The team comprises 7 UI/UX designers and one Project Manager.
- Manage several short-time projects simultaneously
- Working multitasking mode with attention to details
- Defining, estimating, and scheduling of project scope
- Allocation of resources for the project
- Managing and monitoring of project execution
- Clear and effective communication of project timelines, risks, and updates to the client/team
- People management: motivate the team, conflict resolution, etc.
- Reporting on team productivity
We are looking for someone who has
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of system development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- High level of self-organization, attention to details
- Quick decision-making, flexibility
- 1 year of commercial experience in IT Project Management
- Good spoken and written English skills — at least Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have
- Background in sales
- Understanding of UX/UI design processes and tools
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes
- Online interview with Division Director and Project Manager –– up to 1 hour
Get more information
The recruiter responsible for this position will gladly provide you with all the details. To find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.