Middle Agile Project Manager (tThZOX)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Anastasiia Shvarova
Project, technologies, team details
For the past 6 years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for a foreign client.
Currently, there are 6 large platforms and 15+ scrum teams developing products based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
Become a part of the highly-skilled Agile Project Management team — around 20+ Agile PMs of Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will lead up to 2 projects simultaneously or 1 big one and a couple of small ones — depending on the workload. Be sure we always take care of a well-balanced and comfortable workload.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 5-12 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15+ scrum teams.
- Application stack – Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools – Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
- Drive a project from initiation to closure within scope, budget, and schedule, or join the existing project
- Facilitate team meetings including but not limited to stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, retrospectives
- People management activities, including conducting 1-on-1 with team members
- Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects)
- Be a leader of the process identifying the needs of the project and taking actions in timely manner
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience as an Agile Project Manager in IT
- Has at least Upper-Intermediate English in speaking and writing
- Has excellent soft skills for working with team and external stakeholders such as leadership, commitment to excellence, developing others, negotiation skills, etc.
- Has solid experience with Agile methodologies
- Has hands-on experience with the Scrum framework
- Has experience working with multiple project teams at once, as well as teams of 6+ people
- Has excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, budgeting, problem-solving, change request management, risk management, release management, analytical skills, prioritizing, adaptability, etc,
- Has excellent team management skills
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership – compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Pre-screening call with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes
- Competency-based interview with a recruiter — 1 hour
- Project fit interview with a Program Manager — 30 minutes
- Skills assessment, company fit interview with PMO — 45 minutes
Get more information
The recruiter responsible for this position will gladly provide you with all the details.
To find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.