Middle English-Spanish Translator (joDUlH)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Daria Rodina
P2H is a global Software Development and Consulting company focused on complex, high-load, web solutions for Enterprise and Government clients. Solutions we deliver support and sustain the transitions societies and countries go through.
We are an IT outsource company in search of someone who can effectively bridge the linguistic gap between English and Spanish. As an freelance English-Spanish Translator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accurate and high-quality translation of various texts. If you have a passion for languages and possess the necessary skills, we invite you to join our team.
- Translate ready texts written by copywriters in English into high-quality Spanish.
- Translate texts for advertising materials, company content, and technical articles.
- Write short descriptive texts.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proficiency level in English is not lower than C1 (Advanced).
- Proficiency level in Spanish is not lower than C1 (Advanced).
- Minimum of two years of experience working as a translator.
- Experience in translating texts in the IT field is a significant advantage.
Nice to have
- Experience in copywriting or rewriting.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Test task up to 200 words.
Get more information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.