Middle MLOps Engineer (9pZFRm)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Kseniia Sydorova
Project, technologies, team details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client.
There are five large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
- General application stack that we use on those projects – Ruby (roda, RoR), Java, Postgres, MSSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools in general – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Terraform, Ansible
- Other tools – Selenoid, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
Our DevOps Team is responsible only for the Demo and Stage Environment.
The team includes leading DevOps Architects of our country. Seniority levels: Junior, Middle, Senior, Architects.
You will be a DevOps Engineer in the DevOps team.
- Investigation in MlOps area
- Leading and impact MlOps stream
- Build and maintain the CI/CD solution
- Extend current Infrastructure reliability and manageability
- Close collaboration with DevOps SRE team
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 3 years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience
- Understand of basics how ML works
- Experience with installing and configuring logging system (ELK or similar)
- Experience with configuring log analyze solution for AI/ML systems
- Experience with Elastic APM
- Experience with tools and libraries for ML (for example TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- Experience with Docker, Helm, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Bash
- Experience with using metrics, monitoring, and alarming to measure and improve the operational processes
- Experience with developing and running CI/CD pipelines, GitLab CI
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in Power BI
- Has Knowledge about tools for storage and processing of large datasets (for example Apache Hadoop, Spark)
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- DevOps Team from Strong Middle to Solution Architect levels. Our DevOps Solution Architect used to work on Facebook and is ready for knowledge sharing
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with DevOps Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get more information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details. To find out more — write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.