Solution Architect (React) (UEamtg)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Kseniia Sydorova
Project, technologies, team details
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign states. There are six large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, expats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
We invite you to be a co-author of the system of high-load projects that now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
You will have a direct impact on those services and will be able to see its reviews in the media.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with Java and React expertise to be a part of our SA board and take part in pre-sales activities.
We guarantee a high-quality onboarding from the Java Solution Architect and Director Of Engineering.
Our Tech Stack:
The main stack is Java+React. There are two possible detailed tech stacks.
General application stack 1:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, MSSQL, Prometheus, Grafana stack + Prometheus, ReactJS, TypeScript
General application stack 2:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, Webflux, Postgres, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch Grafana stack + Prometheus, ReactJS, TypeScript
- DevOps tools in general – GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart
- Frontend tools – Webpack, Jest, Storybook
- Other tools – Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Create a new solution architecture design
- Change and improve tech stacks
- Collaborate with SA board and development teams to create best decision
- Synchronize with client from Saudi Arabia
- Take part in pre-sales activities and present solutions to client
We are looking for someone who has
- Is an expert in Java coding
- Knows Java Spring ecosystem
- Knows ReactJS ecosystem
- Is competent in architectural patterns
- Has experience with Spring Boot
- Has a background in working on big projects with microservice architecture — as a must
- Has experience in both: starting from scratch and adjust an existing project
- Has experience in working on a couple of projects simultaneously
- Has experience of working with big teams — from 10 specialists
- Is ready for research and pre-sales activities
- Can be a good negotiator and can speak English at least on the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience in some Back-End language.
- Experience in Java is preferable because we use Java on the project, but even if you have experience with another language — you are welcome.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership – compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Pre-screening interview with a Recruiter — 20-30 minutes
- Competency-based interview with a Recruiter — up to 1 hour
- Interview with Java Lead, FE Lead, and Program Manager — up to 1 hour
- Interview with the Director Of Engineering and Project Management Lead — up to 1.5 hours
Get more information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
To find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link: https://p2h.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/ .
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.