Associate VP Client Success (Client Partner) (Vecgr3)P2H Remote First
Personal recruiter:Kseniia Sydorova
About the role
Ensures sustained client satisfaction by developing long-term relationships with Key Clients and identifying mutually advantageous business prospects.
Engages closely with selected Key Clients in the post-sales phase, and implements account development tactics to meet targets with these assigned Key Clients.
Collaborates with representatives from both the Delivery Team – Delivery Managers or Delivery Director – and Key Clients, fostering a partnership-based interaction across these groups.
Adheres to the standards set by the Growth Stream. Responsible for specific objectives in the Growth Stream when the VP of Client Success role is not established, and in the Business Unit Stream if it exists. Reports to VP of Client Success.
- Client Onboarding and Support. Collaborate with the Delivery Team to onboard new clients and fulfill P2H commitments, addressing both immediate and long-term client needs.
- Facilitate Business Reviews. Conduct regular business review sessions with the Delivery Team and client representatives, including Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Client Renewals Support. Assist the Delivery Team with ongoing client renewals, including MSAs, SOWs, contracts, and other commercial and legal documentation within the established cooperation framework.
- Account Development Plans. In partnership with the Delivery Team, develop and maintain Account Development Plans (ADPs).
- Opportunity Identification and Tracking. Spot and monitor cooperation opportunities with both existing and new client stakeholders / organizations.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Mapping. Identify new client stakeholders, develop and maintain an Account Stakeholders Map.
- Represent P2H Expertise. Showcase relevant P2H expertise, experiences, and case studies to address open opportunities and meet client representative needs effectively.
- Client Satisfaction Analysis and Incident Management. Analyze client satisfaction feedback (NPS, CSAT), manage incident resolutions, and follow up on action items.
- Account Reporting. Collaborate with the Delivery Team to create and maintain account reports for P2H internal stakeholders, including C-level management.
We are looking for someone who
- Has prior experience in IT technology businesses. A minimum of 5 years in the IT outsourcing industry, with roles in solution, sales, delivery, or account management teams.
- Has understanding of account management methodologies and tools, including ADP, QBR, NPS, CSAT, and Stakeholder Mapping.
- Is familiar with Project Management phases and processes, with an awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Has insight into Talent Management specifics within the IT sector.
- Has knowledge of typical services and cooperation models in IT, including corresponding billing models.
- Has skills in preparing bids, offers, commercial proposals, RFIs, and RFPs.
- Has an understanding of common estimation techniques and the ability to translate estimates into Sales quotas.
- Has experience in working with legal documents, addressing cooperation, commercial, compliance, and legal requirements into contract terms.
- Is proficient in using CRM systems like Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar.
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, along with the ability to influence others and cultural awareness.
- Has English proficiency at an Upper-Intermediate Strong level or higher.
- Has an M.Sc. degree in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related field. An MBA is a desirable additional qualification.
- Is disciplined, process / results-driven individual.
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, V, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.